Dipl. Ing. (FH) T. H. Thuan Christine Huynh Buu
My background is in silico research and I found my passion for massage (especially in sports) and fascia research. For me, it is essential and important to combine theory with practice. The human body is very complex and not all mechanism are completely understood. Continuously novel ideas are developed in the field for improving human body functions. Recent research findings regarding the importance of fascia complement my expertise.
- Sportmassage/Swedish Massage, VÖSM (Sportthema), Lower Austria
- Fascial Fitness Trainer, Fascial Fitness Association, LA (USA)
- Kinesio Taping, Physiozentrum für Weiterbildung, Vienna
- Bioinformatics, University of Applied Sciences Hagenberg, Upper Austria
- FC Olympic Vienna, Vienna City Marathon, Women's Run, Touch Rugby
- Soccer player, marathon and parkour runner, kendoka, thai boxer, strength athletes, triathletes, touch rugby player, cyclist, tennis player, poker player, film makers, manager, parents, etc.
- Organizer of the Fascia Meetings 'Fasciative' - Fascia Network Initiative
- Member of the Fascia Research Group, University of Ulm
- Fascia Summer School 2014, University of Ulm
- Fascia and Osteopathy 2013, School for Osteopathy Germany, Berlin
- Fascia Replay Meeting 2013, Vienna